Business Development Executive with Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton · GA
Atlanta Motor Speedway jobs
Sports Jobs in Hampton · GA
Marketing: Sales & Marketing Management
Atlanta Motor Speedway - Business Development Executive
Atlanta Motor Speedway, one of NASCAR's oldest and most iconic race tracks in the country is seeking a sports entertainment minded, passionate professional to join our team here in one of the most celebrated sports cities in the country.
The Business Development Executive will focus on new opportunities, lead generation, partner acquisition and management, to include local, regional and national corporate partners. The central focus will be on securing agreements for premium inventory such as annual and multi-year entitlements, corporate suites, corporate hospitality packages, advertisement, track rentals and more.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible to research partner business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective partners with a professional, clear presentation of all our amenities, services and offerings. In addition, the Business Development Executive will work with partners to create solutions for their needs and provide consultation throughout the entire process. The Business Development Executive must be energetic, articulate, professional, and focused on closing sales to increase revenue.
This career opportunity will involve a commitment to working afterhours, weekends, traveling within our region for networking, speaking engagements, corporate functions and more are in order to grow and retain our partner base.
- Identifying, qualifying and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies that result in contracts won.
- Building business relationships with current and potential partners.
Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals.
- Collaborating with marketing, sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Creating informative presentations, presenting and delivering information to potential partners at meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows and conference.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect partners; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Cold calling, making multiple outbound calls to potential partners, closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning and forecasting; maintaining short and long term business development plans.
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION
- Minimum 3-5 years of industry sales experience a must.
- Preference will be given to those from sports/entertainment industry.
- Bachelor's Degree - Preference will be given to degrees in Marketing, Entertainment and/or Sales
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to effectively influence and communicate with C-level executives.
- Persuasive and focused work ethic required; goal oriented and desire to succeed a must.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Ability to work independently and as an active member of a team.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel)
- CRM/Salesforce experience required.
- Knowledge and passion for the sport of NASCAR a must.
This is a highly coveted position and the team you would be joining has been hand selected and positioned for immediate growth. This is a "hit the ground sprinting" opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?