Parts Associate with Bob Weaver Motorsports in North Tonawanda, NY
The powersports industry is known to millions of people around the world as it offers a diverse portfolio of products and services. Products known to include boats, off-road vehicles, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and more. Getting customers outside is the goal and our products do just that.
Do you have a passion for outdoor life? Those who enjoy, have grown up, riding ATVs, cycles and BMX machines are often wonderful employees because they love to engage others in their passion. We want you to share your passion for powersports and outdoor living with us and others at Polaris Dealers.
Dealership Description: Bob Weaver Motorsports & Marine, Inc., started in November 2002. Bob however, has been in the Motorsports industry since 1971. Enjoy a new adventure with the exciting off-road and water vehicles you always wanted. Now is the time to start living your adventure and get outdoors to explore the trail less traveled by. Bob´s philosophy all these years has been simple . . . "Take care of the customer the way you would want to be taken care of"
JOB SUMMARY: Bob Weaver Motorsports is seeking a qualified candidate for our busy Parts Department.
- Customers are given the highest level of service possible
- Organize all parts
- Communicate with senior management concerning service resolution problems
- Assist and direct customers inquiring about warranties
- Receive and inspect incoming parts for accuracy and acceptable condition
- Assist customers with part orders and technical service questions as needed
- Keep all part areas and displays stocked, organized and clean
- Allocated parts are labeled with name and date and organized on customer shelves that are regularly updated
- Work with brand reps to order a well-rounded selection of gear, apparel, and accessories
- Analyze and track product sales
- Promote upsell of parts and offer extended warranties. Ensure customer satisfaction through professional consulting
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Current product knowledge and an understanding of professional parts look-up software and personal selling procedures are required.
- Dependable & on time
- Be knowledgeable on current promotions and adhere to guidelines
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of the company
- Able to work overtime as needed
- Ability to work with minimal supervisor.
- Work well with other technicians.
- Maintain organized, clean and safe work area.
- Attention to detail ad ability to multitask are a must
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.