Headquartered in Glendora, Calif., NHRA is the primary sanctioning body for the sport of drag racing in the United States. NHRA presents 23 national events featuring the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series, NHRA Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series and the NHRA J&A Service Pro Mod Drag Racing Series. NHRA provides competition opportunities for drivers of all levels in the NHRA Summit Racing Series and the NHRA Drags: Street Legal Style presented by AAA. NHRA also offers the NHRA Jr. Street program and the Summit Racing Jr. Drag Racing League for youth ages 5 to 17. In addition, NHRA owns and operates five racing facilities: Atlanta Dragway in Georgia; Auto-Plus Raceway at Gainesville in Florida; Lucas Oil Raceway at Indianapolis; and Auto Club Raceway at Pomona in Southern California. For more information, log on to NHRA.com, or visit the official NHRA pages on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Ticket Sales Representative
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly ticket sales goals while providing outstanding customer service.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of prospect and customer records within the Customer Relationship Manager and Ticket System databases.
- Make 100 outbound sales calls daily.
- Participate in “Fan Intelligence Meetings” to share knowledge gained in interacting with customers.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Sr. Ticket Sales Manager.
- Professional demeanor with a positive outlook and willing to learn the business.
- Desire to become a sports industry professional.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to listen.
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Organized with an attention to detail.
- Paciolan ticket software & CRM experience a plus.
- Experience in ticket sales preferred, but not required.
How did you hear about this job?