LOCATION: BASED IN INDIANAPOLIS, IN – IN-PERSON ATTENDANCE REQUIRED; NOT REMOTE, NOT HYBRID
REPORTS TO: VICE PRESIDENT OF LIVE EVENTS
This position will report to the Vice President of Live Events and will be responsible for a variety of responsibilities, including implementing and servicing the NHRA member tracks nationwide and the NHRA grassroots sportsman racing programs. This role will work closely with the seven NHRA division offices across the country helping to implement and expand programs that are executed at 100+ member tracks to promote NHRA Drag Racing across the country. These include but are not limited to the Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series, Jegs Allstars, Summit ET program, Summit JR Drag Racing League, memberships & licenses, track Wally races, Street Legal, and contingency/marketing focused programs.
- Implement programs and service NHRA grassroots sportsman racing programs and member tracks nationwide.
- Provide administrative support to the Field Marketing and Contingency Departments.
- Responsible for producing social media content, digital, and print marketing materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM SKILLS/EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High School graduate and 3 years of administrative-related experience is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in Sports Marketing or related field is highly preferred.
- Experience with working in social media environment and producing digital and print marketing materials is highly preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, Outlook, and Social Media platforms.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively with clients and all levels of management both in writing and verbally.
- A background in sports or motorsports racing is a plus.
- Must be able to work 4-6 weekends per year.
- Ability to work at a computer all day.
- Ability to talk on the phone as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to travel via air or car as needed to races.
- Must be able to work in an outdoor environment in variable weather conditions.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.