Headquartered in Glendora, Calif., NHRA is the primary sanctioning body for the sport of drag racing in the United States. NHRA presents 24 national events featuring the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series, NHRA Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series and the NHRA J&A Service Pro Mod Drag Racing Series. NHRA provides competition opportunities for drivers of all levels in the NHRA Summit Racing Series and the NHRA Drags: Street Legal Style presented by AAA. NHRA also offers the NHRA Jr. Street program and the Summit Racing Jr. Drag Racing League for youth ages 5 to 17. In addition, NHRA owns and operates five racing facilities: Atlanta Dragway in Georgia; Auto-Plus Raceway at Gainesville in Florida; Lucas Oil Raceway at Indianapolis; and Auto Club Raceway at Pomona in Southern California. For more information, log on to NHRA.com, or visit the official NHRA pages on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Sales Manager / Account Services Manager with National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) in GLENDORA, CA
Join the sales team of the largest auto racing organization in the world – the NATIONAL HOT ROD ASSOCIATION! Our corporate office is located in Glendora, CA and we are the primary sanctioning body for the sport of drag racing in the United States. NHRA presents 24 national events featuring our premier series, the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series. In addition, we produce other multiple racing series that provide competition opportunities for drivers of all levels.
Primary Responsibilities Relative to Either Position
- Prospect via cold outreach for sales development.
- Serve as the key marketing support for NHRA’s Sales Executives to ensure high customer satisfaction levels “after-the-sale.”
- Ensure contract execution and compliance for all aspects of assigned accounts. You will work with all appropriate departments within NHRA to ensure all contracted elements are completed.
- Create meaningful partnership engagements, curated activations, and valuable media integrations that help drive brand affinity and expand the brand to new audiences.
- Effectively develop and sustain partner relationships through proactive communications, including regular outreach calls/meetings recap meetings and presentations (renewal proposals, mid-season and end-of-year recap presentations, upsell sales opportunities, meeting agendas, etc.).
- You will be responsible for executing client services program initiatives for partnership accounts including partner fulfillment, activation, solving partnership issues and other services pertaining to the needs of key clients.
- Identify opportunities to help grow the business for each partner by keeping up-to-date with the goals, objectives and competition of each partner
- Communicate regularly with NHRA Sales Executives on all assigned accounts regarding account issues and opportunities.
- Other responsibilities, duties, and tasks as assigned.
- Four year degree required.
- Marketing/Sales experience with emphasis in account management/service preferred.
- Proven ability to develop strong peer level relationships and work in a team environment.
- Strong time management, customer service, organizational, and persuasive communication skills.
- High energy with ability to travel nationwide and work long/flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed depending on our race schedule.
- Proficient skills in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and CRM. Experience with analytics highly desirable.
How did you hear about this job?