National Hot Rod Association®
Headquartered in the Greater Los Angeles area, NHRA is the primary sanctioning body for the sport of drag racing in the United States. NHRA presents national events featuring the NHRA Camping World Drag Racing Series, NHRA Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series, Pro Mod Drag Racing Series, Constant Aviation Factory Stock Showdown and Top Fuel Harley Series. NHRA provides competition opportunities for drivers of all levels in the NHRA Summit Racing Series and the NHRA Drags: Street Legal Style. NHRA also offers the NHRA Jr. Street program for teens and the Summit Racing Jr. Drag Racing League for youth ages 5 to 17. With over 120 Member Tracks, NHRA allows racers to compete at a variety of locations nationally and internationally. NHRA’s Youth and Education Services (YES) Program reaches over 30,000 students annually to ignite their interest in automotive and racing related careers. NHRA’s streaming service, NHRA.tv, allows fans to view all NHRA national events as well as exclusive features of the sport. In addition, NHRA owns and operates three racing facilities: Gainesville Raceway in Florida; Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park; and Auto Club Raceway at Pomona in Southern California. For more information, log on to www.NHRA.com, or visit the official NHRA pages on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
Safety Safari Driver - National Hot Rod Association (San Dimas · CA · Open to Remote)
- This position will report to the Director of Emergency Services and primarily be responsible for maintaining proper working condition of Safari equipment
- Help with track preparation for National Events and assist in the transportation of all equipment from event to event.
- This position requires nationwide travel.
- Qualified candidates must have an active CDL driver license, class A with air brake endorsement and have a medical card.
- Must be insurable and be registered in the FMCSA D&A Clearing house program.
- You must be able to lift 40-60 lbs. and work 10-12 hour days involving sitting, standing, walking, bending, pushing or lifting as required and work in extreme temperatures.
- Racing background a plus.
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefit package that includes: health insurance; generous paid time off; 401(k) Plan; life and disability insurance.