Vance and Hines, owner of multiple NHRA Pro-Stock Motorcycle world championships and a leader in the motorcycle aftermarket industry is searching for an experienced CNC machinist for their Brownsburg, IN race machine shop. This position is responsible for programming, set-up and operating CNC machines to fabricate a wide variety of parts.
- Must have the ability to set-up and program CNC equipment
- Must know speeds and feeds for specific materials
- Must understand and practice good machining methods
- Must accurately use various types of precision measuring instruments
- Must be able to follow routers, use math to perform needed calculations
- Must be able to communicate in English (oral and written)
- Must be able to read and interpret prints and drawings
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop, reach and move about the facility
- Must have the ability to lift and move up to 65 pounds
- Must have the ability to function as part of a team
- Must have the ability to listen to and follow written and verbal instruction
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with Team Members and Supervisors
- Mazatrol programming for lathes with live tooling
- Mastercam programming
- Ability to teach others good machining practices.
Education and/or Experience Requirement
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with CNC machines and programming
Professional references will be requested.
For our employees, we offer a comprehensive benefits package:
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Major Medical Insurance Plan
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance and Voluntary Life Options
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Vacations, Holidays, and Personal Leave
- 401K Savings Plan
Candidates will go through an interview process. Pre-employment drug screen and background check required as a condition of employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.