TASCA AUTOMOTIVE GROUP a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add qualified AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS to our team. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
On Job training and career advancement opportunities
Paid Time off
SIGN ON BONUS:
Assistance with Relocation expense
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership's and factory standards.
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing.
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
Locations and Brands Represented in the following states:
- Rhode Island: Ford – Mazda- Lincoln – Kia – Volvo – Chevrolet – Buick/ GMC – Dodge- Chrysler – Jeep - RAM
- Massachusetts- Ford and Mazda
- Connecticut- Ford
- Florida- Buick/GMC
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.