NASCAR seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Senior Coordinator, Programs based in Daytona Beach, FL.
The Senior Coordinator, Programs serves as an integral member of the Foundation team, working to ensure the success of The NASCAR Foundation’s Speediatrics Children’s Fund, Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award and other charitable projects and initiatives around the country. Responsible for assisting in the execution of key initiatives and projects designed to grow the mission of the Foundation through charitable impact and financial growth.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Serve as project manager for The NASCAR Foundation’s Speediatrics Fun Day Festival program, including management of back-end logistics to identify target track markets & charity partners, plan at-track event activations, coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to secure support and integration, develop metrics to measure impact, and more.
- Serve as project manager for The NASCAR Foundation’s employee engagement program (Good Goes Round), including development of ongoing volunteer opportunities across all office locations as well as collaboration with Foundation team for execution of annual internal employee giving campaign, development of ongoing communication and messaging strategy to engage employees with the Foundation's mission.
- Collaborate with Senior Director, Programs & Marketing and Senior Coordinator, Marketing to showcase The NASCAR Foundation’s impact through development of web site stories and social media content, including live content from programs activations and ongoing impact of Speediatrics Children’s Fund and Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award grants.
- Provide support for the Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award in the areas of candidate selection, at-track activation logistics and planning, winner announcement planning, and marketing promotion.
- Support select program partnerships and grant donations by working in collaboration and independently with Senior Director, Programs & Marketing, NASCAR Foundation staff and key contacts. Responsibilities include establishing project goals/objectives, developing and managing project timeline, program execution, and conducting project evaluations.
- Coordinate all at-track tours/requests; travel to the track as needed to fulfill the activation of behalf of the company’s Foundation.
- Assist in building charitable message and impact to fundraising events via strategic messaging.
- Perform program assessments on all activations and partnerships.
- Manage and build impact stories by proactively identifying and engaging recipients and their families, volunteers and donors with compelling stories to share, documenting experiences and writing summaries to be utilized as needed for marketing and development initiatives.
- Respond to inquiries and request (funding and other) in a consistent and timely manner.
- Manage programs budget to include processing check requests and payments in a timely manner.
- Travel throughout the company’s season for program and event execution, approximately 25%, including weekends.
Required skills / experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and three (3) to five (5) years related experience and/or training in nonprofit sector, program management, project management, community relations or grant giving, motorsports industry or agency experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient on Company-provided hardware and software. Must be proficient with Microsoft products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. HTML and design software experience a plus. Non-profit database management system experience ideal.
- A demonstrated commitment to working in a customer service-centered environment. Strong project management skills and a demonstrated ability to work with teams, prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and ensure high-quality work. Emotional maturity and agility in working in a fast-paced environment.