In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Corporate Wellness Specialist based in our Charlotte, North Carolina office or Daytona Beach, Florida office.
Responsible for day-to-day administration of wellness initiatives. Provides daily support of employee benefits provides support to the Benefits and Wellness team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and execute Wellness activities such as company annual Biometric Screenings, Health Fair, vaccine clinics, and employee information sessions. Including, but not limited to, vendor selection, donations, space requirements, employee giveaways, activities, printed materials, technology, communication materials and attendance to ensure and enhance the employee experience.
- Create and execute all employee wellness communication materials while utilizing and elevating the wellness brand and aligning with the overall company strategic initiatives.
- Accurately and professionally disseminating wellness and benefit information to employees via Company intranet, e-mail blasts, employee TV, newsletters, and social media.
- Track and analyze wellness metrics for participation improvement.
- Serve as liaison with all wellness vendors for coordination of company wellness initiatives.
- Work with appropriate parties to update the internal intranet with relevant information.
- Maintain inventory spreadsheets for all merchandise used for employee events. Keep counts current and assist in ordering new items.
- Responsible for maintaining annual calendar for benefits and wellness group.
- Ensure documentation of all pertinent communications related to the administration of all benefits matters are captured for filing system. Responsible for all benefits filing.
- Responsible for maintenance of various ancillary files including organizing, inventory, and disposal of historical files in conjunction with the Document Retention Policy.
- Maintain accurate information in budget spreadsheet. Ensure invoices are received, coded, and submitted appropriately to finance. Ensure accruals are completed as requested by finance.
- Serve as backup for Workers’ Compensation claims.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Assist in quarterly/annual audits to ensure accuracy of employee benefit plans.
- Assist with miscellaneous large and small-scale mailings and distributions.
- Provide ongoing and consistent administrative and clerical support members of the department as needed.
- Serve as backup to other team members in the Benefits Department.
- Bachelor's degree or Associate’s degree; or 3+ years' related benefits, wellness, HR experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Company Wellness is required.
- Experience with Workday, ADP or other Time Keeping Systems/HRIS preferred.
- Experience with MailChimp and CANVA required.
- Must be highly proficient in Excel in areas such as v-lookups, pivot table, etc.
- Organization. Sense of urgency. Eye for detail. Follow up and follow through skills. Customer service skills. Ability to maintain confidentiality of all matters.
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.