General Description: The Business Partnership Associate will assist the Sr. Manager of Business Partnerships with day-to-day operations for most 2018 major events.
- Manage the Fan Ambassador program; including scheduling, training and social media interactions
- Assist display partners during all major event weekends
- Support the Sr. Manager of Business Partnerships with day-to-day operations
- Assist with ongoing promotions and giveaways associated with upcoming event weekends
- Provide quality customer service for existing customers
- Support community programs that WGI is involved with
- Assist the sales department with tasks during major event weekends
- Two years completed towards a Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or Sport Management Degree
- Customer service experience (retail, direct, corporate) is helpful
- PC literate and strong organizational skills
- Possess ability to demonstrate exceptional guest service skills
- Able to work non traditional hours occasionally (nights, weekends, holidays)
- Must be able to work ALL major event weekends* including the Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen, Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy, and NASCAR Weekend at The Glen
Please answer the following questions in your cover letter:
- What is your last day of class for the spring semester?
- What interests you in working within the motorsports industry?
- What experience do you have (if any) with event management and customer service?
Compensation: New York State Minimum Wage
Please email your cover letter and resume to the address below.
Resumes will be accepted through March 20th.
Sr. Manager of Business Partnerships
ISC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce