The promotional host will support marketing operations by emceeing all Richmond Raceway activations as needed. This will include community engagements, RICHMOND NATION events, video content, marketing events and race weekend operations.
The successful candidate will have a passion for fan engagement, creative marketing, sport promotions and teamwork.
- Function as an emcee and brand ambassador for all Richmond Raceway events.
- Ideate on creative content for video & event production.
- Participate in production meetings for marketing promotions & events.
- Attend over 35 events per year.
- Attend both 2017 Richmond race weekends: April 20-21 & September 21-22.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication and guest service skills
- Excellent professionalism.
- Ability to interact with and entertain a crowd of all ages
- General knowledge of Richmond Raceway & NASCAR preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours with weekend availability
The physical demands described within the position description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The work environment characteristics described within the position description are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.