- The Marketing and Community Relations Manager will support marketing operations by creating and programming all Richmond Raceway brand content and events. This will include, but not be limited to, community relations growth, non-race weekend events, race weekend activations and programming.
- Other duties will include strategy ideation, segment market ticket offers and deals, script development, along with industry research reports for the most up to date strategies.
- The successful candidate will have a passion for marketing, fan engagement, creative marketing, sport promotions and teamwork.
- Review of applications will commence immediately and continue until position is filled.
- Develop marketing calendar for events, messaging and ticket sales timeline.
- Organize an consistent strategy to grow ticket sales, season ticket memberships and retain current members
- Create ticket packages and flash deals to target niche segmented markets
- Represent RR as the lead for all Richmond Nation initiatives and growth of the membership program.
- Redevelop Richmond Raceway Cares into a successful and meaningful program.
- Manage annual events to increase RR community involvement to grow Community Relations
- Create prospect events to recruit season ticket members, sponsorship clients and fans in general
- Richmond race event weekends tasks to include but not limited to: Pre-race, victory lane hospitality, driver appearances, VIP experiences, Midway display, fan entertainment & youth activation.
- Maintain and operate marketing budget
- Assistance in execution of key NASCAR initiatives or platforms such as: Dash 4 Cash, Playoffs, NASCAR Green & Non-weekend platforms such as NASCAR Salutes and Kids Drive NASCAR
- Excellent understanding of marketing strategies.
- Ability to think creatively and contribute new ideas.
- A minimum of 2-5 years professional experience.
- Strong communication and guest service skills
- Excellent professionalism.
- General knowledge of Richmond Raceway & NASCAR preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours with weekend availability
The physical demands described within the position description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The work environment characteristics described within the full-time position description are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.