Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
· Provide superior care and service to internal and external customers.
· Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
· Interact professionally with other employees, customers and vendors.
· Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
· Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Ticket Sales Account Executives are responsible for increasing attendance and incremental revenue through outbound consumer sales efforts for all Phoenix Raceway’s motorsports events. Ticket Sales Account Executives will manage and grow the organization’s consumer ticket base and cultivate relationships with Phoenix Raceway fans. Ticket Sales Account Executive will also be responsible for attending lead generation events throughout the community as needed (i.e., chamber events, ticket promotion events, trade shows, etc.). The Ticket Sales Account Executive position is a full-time role involving event weekend and occasional extended weekday hours as needed.
- Take a leadership role in our outbound ticket sales program by maintaining a minimum of 60 calls per day
- Creates new markets for season ticket sales, consumer tickets sales, and tours through industry research, cold/warm calls, outside sales meetings, and networking lead generation
- Maintains existing customer accounts and develops new customer accounts
- Creates opportunities to quote package pricing and follows up with customer requirements to ensure the ticket package fits their needs
- Process orders and invoices using FanTracker ticket software
- Establishes professional customer relationships with appropriate customer personnel
- Submits weekly activity call reports concerning customer-related activities for quotes, orders, and problems concerning customer relationships
- Follows up with non-renewals and lapsed customers with sale options
- Sets and maintains a weekly ticket sales goal
- Post event evaluation of overall customer’s experience and renewal follow up
- Work on consumer outbound call campaigns when needed to increase overall ticket sales
- Maintain CRM records for consumer accounts, group customers and prospects
- Support Raceway staff during event weekends as needed
· Ticket sales targets defined by event weekend
· Courtesy and diplomacy with internal and external customers;
· Attendance and punctuality;
· Meeting deadlines;
· Attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing field or 2 years related experience in sales
- Effective communication, organizational, analytical, and time management skills
- Professional in appearance and communication (written – verbal – presentation)
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Contagious and positive attitude.
- Ability to work evenings, and weekends as scheduled.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products and Outlook
Usual office working conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities, duties, functions and tasks.
Special Position Requirements
Position may require travel as needed, holiday, and weekend work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.