- College degree required
- 3-5 years of sponsorship sales/client services experience; team, media or sports experience required
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and written
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities and projects while working with many categories of clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills are required and the ability to work independently is a must
- Valid drivers license
Responsible for the prospecting, creating, and selling of new corporate partnerships for MIS
Responsible for creation/implementation of new ideas/opportunities that drive revenue.
Identify key open categories and new categories as prospective business leads.
Establish strong working relationships with local and regional companies to understand individual marketing and business goals and initiatives.
Manage seasonal and part-time corporate partnership sales employees to assist in the development of new sales leads
Create compelling sales presentations to senior level decisions makers incorporating a clear understanding of the prospective partner’s marketing and business objectives.
Work with Americrown and other departments within Michigan International Speedway to ensure the
fulfillment of all on-site benefits for associated partners.
Fully utilize EBMS as a CRM and inventory tool.
Limited amount of travel will be required.
Other duties and responsibilities
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.