- Responsible for the sale of all Homestead Miami Speedway sponsorships and partnership marketing assets.
- Responsible for the sale of all NASCAR assets and inventory, in conjunction with the NASCAR overall strategic sales plan. Work alongside the Director and other corporate sales managers on the overall renewal process for all corporate clients nationally, regionally and local.
- Work alongside the Director and other corporate sales managers on the delivery of all on-site sponsor and corporate customer requirements, exceeding expectations during race weekend and other affiliated events.
- Assist in the planning and development of, in accordance with budget guidelines, a local and regional sales and marketing plan for event related activities at HMS. Such activities shall include, but not limited to, event sponsorships, promotional partnerships, displays, suites, fan hospitality and other revenue generating opportunities
- Responsible for the development, marketing and selling of premium corporate entertainment and sponsorship packages to national, regional and local companies. Build and cultivate an ongoing “pipeline” of corporate contacts and potential sponsors. Maintain an updated accurate corporate customer database.
- Work with the other members of the corporate sales department towards the objective of delivering exclusive attention to, and creating a first class experience for our sponsors and partners, provide excellent customer service to our corporate customers in a manner consistent with meeting/exceeding expectations. Have an understanding and complete knowledge of all corporate customer activities prior to and during race events. Serve as a customer representative, as needed, to affect timely completion of all track obligations and to coordinate the delivery and distribution of all benefits during events.
The successful candidate will be creative, a self-starter, highly motivated, organized and a team player with attention to detail and demonstrated ability to multi-task. Candidate is expected to bring a positive attitude to the workplace, to be cheerful, engaging, cooperative and productive, and to perform additional duties as required for the efficient operations of the Speedway.
- Four year degree from an accredited college/university.
- Minimum of five years sales/activation experience, preferably in sports/entertainment sponsorships.
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, database programs within a windows environment.
- Strong internal/external customer relations and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Basic financial skills on a task, project, and processes basis.
- Consultative sales style, strong prospecting skills, and an ability to identify new business opportunities.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English a plus, but not a requirement.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.