Duties include interacting with customers in a professional and sales oriented manner, performing clerical/order entry work requiring application of various work methods and procedures, and familiarity with departmental functions, policies, and practices. Provide for customer service, product upsell and order processing via telephone, mail, and walk-ups. Directly reports to Ticket Services Manager. This position does not supervise any employees.
Performs any combination of the following duties according to specific departmental guidelines:
- Maintain/retain current business through outbound calls to create long-term customer – employee relationships
- Practice of Needs Based Selling techniques through superior customer service, focusing on the customers needs and educating
- Continually learn new events, promotions, sales techniques, and operational materials necessary to communicate to customer
- Create, sell and process a DAYTONA EXPERIENCE via FanTracker ticket software
- Operates computer, typewriter, calculator, copier, and/or other office machines
- Assist with offsite ticket sales / promotions
May be asked to perform any of the duties below:
- Verify and/or compile ticket mailings
- Race weekend duties include but not limited to: setup of remote ticket buildings, ticket counting & window balancing, advance sales, will call and resolving customer issues
- Cash handling skills and general checks and balance knowledge
- Performs other such duties as may be assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively; excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and to request clarification when needed.
- Organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet the public well and to deal effectively with their questions or problems, seeking assistance when needed.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, employees, customers and officials in other departments.
- Ability to work alone or with others.
- Practice and maintain professional work ethics, attitude, and appearance.
- Proficient computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Flexible schedule, able to work some evenings and weekends. Open office hours 7 days a week 9:00am – 5:00pm
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.