DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary:
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager/Coordinator to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
Responsibilities for Marketing Manager/Coordinator
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Liaison with external agencies in the development of marketing strategy and communications
- Assist with creating unique fan communications, including monthly newsletters and promotional emails
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Management of the MIS promotions team
- Research - ability to generate targeted consumer and market research for use in promotional and sales pieces
- Assist in driver appearances at track and in market
- Assist with pre-race and post-race ceremonies
- Generate new and creative ideas to attract and promote the Speedway.
- Oversee the marketing plan and executive of the MIS Kids club
- Assistance in execution of key NASCAR initiatives or platforms such as: NASCAR Salutes and Kids Drive NASCAR
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
College degree, and at least four years related experience and/or training.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but increases during track events.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.