- Execute promotional marketing appearances and build brand awareness within the Talladega Superspeedway key markets throughout the Southeast including but not limited to Birmingham, Huntsville, Montgomery, Mobile, and Atlanta.
- Coordinate promotional calendar with Ticket Sales, Consumer Marketing, Business Development, Public Relations, and applicable departments
Responsible for on-site management of promotional team members and consumer marketing data collection, evaluation and processing
- Negotiate promotional space with new vendors
- Must be outgoing, organized, self-starter with a relentless work ethic.
- Work with Ticket Sales on fulfilling prospect data requests including reporting call campaigns
- Provide superior internal and external customer service and train temporary staff
- Manage promotional inventory and grassroots marketing budget
Responsible for maintaining Consumer Marketing storage areas
- Identify new opportunities to further brand identity with new and existing partners in market
- Research trends in top 10 DMA and provide weekly reports
- Assist development of all consumer related programs during race weekend including Big One on the Blvd, Youth Programs, Concert and Social Media.
Responsible for pace car calendar
- Maintain TSS pace cars and other track vehicle(s) for promotional appearances
Responsible for posting event related content to social networks
- Work with Digital and Social Media Manager to understand and execute live updates on social media platforms during NASCAR-related events
Working knowledge of photoshop, illustrator and indesign is a plus.
Assist with other front office duties as required.
Must have excellent driving record for operating company vehicles.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.