Responsible for administration of ISC benefit plans and benefit maintenance in HRIS. Acts as the primary point of contact for benefit related items with employees and providers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Administer company-wide medical, dental and vision plans; Life & AD&D plans; HSA and FSA plans and 401(k) plan.
- Manage the enrollment, renewal, and distribution processes.
- Partner with IT to build, update and ensure accuracy of benefit automation process.
- Administer annual benefits renewal and open enrollment process including preparation of reports, communication and system set up.
- Administer and maintain all employee data transactions, benefit elections and data integrity.
- Compliance with and distribution of all required annual notifications and Benefit/HRIS reporting requirements.
- Review and process all monthly/quarterly invoices from providers and partners of health and welfare plan; ensure accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
- Administer 5500 process and 1094/1095 tax reporting process.
- Maintain required compliance with legal regulations for all plans and protect information as required by HIPPA.
- Day to day contact with the company’s providers for health and welfare plans.
- Provide guidance and assistance to employees on benefit policies.
- Serve as subject matter expert in all areas of benefit plans.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience administering and maintaining benefit plans and systems.
- Advanced HRIS experience required (preferably PeopleSoft).
- Proficient in PC applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,Outlook).
- Proven track record of identifying and implementing efficiencies, streamlining and automated processes.
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion in dealing with sensitive and/or confidential matters.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to achieve results by working with others cooperatively and proactively.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.