Duties include interacting with sales associates and customers in a professional and sales-oriented manner, performing clerical/order entry work requiring application of various work methods and procedures, and familiarity with departmental functions, policies, and practices. Provide for customer service, product upsell and order processing via telephone, mail, and walk-ups within a fast pace environment. Directly reports to Ticket Operations Manager and Ticket Services Manager. This position does supervise employees during event time.
Performs any combination of the following duties according to specific departmental guidelines:
- Supervise ticket sellers in remote ticket offices during events.
- Practice of Needs Based Selling techniques through superior customer service, focusing on the customers’ needs and educating
- Work with Gate Staff adjacent to ticket office location.
- Previous cash and credit card handling skills.
- Create, sell and process a DAYTONA EXPERIENCE via FanTracker ticket software
- Race weekend duties include but not limited to: setup of remote ticket buildings, ticket counting & window balancing, advance sales, will call and resolving customer issues
- Positive attitude.
- Performs other such duties as may be assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively; excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and to request clarification when needed.
- Organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet the public well and to deal effectively with their questions or problems, seeking assistance when needed.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, employees, customers and officials in other departments.
- Ability to work alone or with others.
- Practice and maintain professional work ethics, attitude, and appearance.
- Proficient computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Flexible schedule, able to work all DIS events including some evenings and weekends.