ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Director, Partnership Sales will be responsible for prospecting, presenting and closing sponsorships with new partners.
- Prospecting: Identify and research potential marketing partners; Contact decision makers within each organization through cold-calling and networking within assigned categories
- Presenting: Prepare presentations that showcase ISC's assets. Present to prospective partners during meetings, potentially in a Boardroom setting, and/or during telephone calls
- Closing: Negotiate and finalize sponsorship agreements that maximize revenue for ISC; Work with internal departments and ISC Business Units on delivery of assets, future partnership expansion, renewal and retention; Work with ISC Legal through the entire contract process
- Work in tandem with the Marketing Partnership team to share “best practices” and other strategies that maximize partnership revenue in all sponsorship categories
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual should meet or exceed these qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; Business degree preferred
- 5+ years sales experience; Sports/Entertainment/Venue sales experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; Time Management Skills
- Analytical thinker with the ability to quickly understand our partners’ business model and how our assets can grow their business
- Team player with internal drive to grow the company with an eye towards your own professional development
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexible presentation style that is adaptable to varying types of communications and opportunities to interact with our current and future partners
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.