SUMMARY: Accounts Receivable Supervisor is primarily responsible for overseeing the timely and accurate processing of customer invoices from multiple billing systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but not limited to:
1) Monitor Accounts Receivable Billing processing queues.
2) Assist with Accounts Receivable Billing Work Flow exception resolution.
3) Prepare and post monthly accruals from AR Work Flow.
4) Research and resolution of billing discrepancies.
5) Monitor Monthly Bank Reconciliations – coordinate with Accounts Payable and Treasury on outstanding items.
6) Prepare Monthly Consolidated Accounts Receivable Balancing reports.
7) Prepare Monthly AR Account Reconciliations for Corporate and Track Business Units.
8) Manage the daily AR and GL uploads for multiple billing systems.
9) Review the Accounts Receivable quarterly variance analysis for all Corporate Business Units.
10) Monitor Accounts Receivable Past Due Reporting for Corporate Business Units.
11) Prepare Monthly Consolidated Past Due Reporting for all Corporate and Track Business Units.
12) Manage the processing and test script documentation for multiple billing system upgrades.
13) Preparation of all internal and external billing audit request documentation and perform process walk throughs.
14) Responsible for writing and conducting employee performance evaluations annually.
15) Special projects as assigned by Director of Accounting.
This position has supervision of three (3) accounts Receivable Specialists and must ensure the timely and accurate processing of customer invoices companywide for multiple billing systems. This role also requires the ability to collaborate cross-functionally and across many business units to resolve billing discrepancies, billing system functionality issues and provide process improvement solutions. This role works closely with the Director of Accounting, other department heads and business unit finance leaders.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
At least five years of related accounting experience. A Degree in Accounting/Finance from an accredited university is preferred. PeopleSoft experience a plus.
OTHER PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Proficient use of systems, (i.e., GL reporting, MS Excel, MS Word).
• Strong technical skills ensuring consistent application of GAAP.
• Effective communication to all levels of management at the business unity and corporate.
• High personal and professional standards of ethics and integrity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.