SUMMARY: Oversee, maintain, and repair all a/c, heating, and ventilating systems. Focus on improving the overall operating efficiency of the property and its facilities. As well as assist the maintenance department year round with any/all facility maintenance of the grounds.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Schedule and perform HVAC system maintenance
- Knowledge of indoor air quality issues
- Diagnose and repair problems with HVAC systems
- Assist with design and installation of new systems and upgrading and troubleshooting old systems
- Understand, repair, and upgrade computerized HVAC units
- Assist in budget for HVAC system
- Supervise other HVAC mechanics during major events
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One year certification from college or technical school and experience in plumbing is a plus.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Certified and Licensed in Mechanical HVAC
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Clean Driving Record
- Ability to pass a Drug Screen and Personal Background Check
- Ability to work in stressful and at times physic
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.