The Front End Web Developer codes, tests, and analyzes programs, customization's and applications including research, design, documentation, and modification of software specifications throughout the development and production life cycle. The PA is also responsible for analyzing and correcting programming errors.
The FD performs a variety of medium to high complexity tasks requiring technical knowledge in many areas of applications programming and configuration. The FD prepares specifications and programs of a technical nature.
- Must have a strong understanding of UI/UX, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- A strong understand of Agile and SCRUM project management methodology and experience using software include JIRA, Azure DevOps, etc.
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of Application Lifecycle Management and software development methodologies (Requirements Gathering, Analysis and Design, Development Tools, Version Control, Testing, QA, ADA Compliance Testing and Deployment).
- Expert knowledge Continuous Integration, Version Control and Release Management
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug programs, customizations and small applications utilizing ISC approved technologies.
- Understand the functionality of the application well enough to prepare and execute system, integration, and load/stress test strategies, test plans, and prepare any needed test data.
- Perform research and analysis of problems, get to root cause, develop and implement solutions.
- Provide 24/7 support for “live” production applications
- May work with users to define system requirements and resolve problems.
- Evaluate user requests to determine feasibility, cost and time required, and impact.
- Work directly with end users for production support as well as working with 3rd party vendors for integrations, support and feature enhancements.
- Understanding of the process of importing various type of data assets into databases and other applications.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- This position requires 5 or more years programming and/or packaged software implementation experience; also at least 2-3 years experience with the specific technologies in use at ISC.
- Proven experience demonstrating technical front end web development skills and understanding of a variety of web frameworks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field of study, or equivalent experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.