SUMMARY: Cash Receipts Specialist is primarily responsible for the timely and accurate processing of cash receipts and customer payments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Monitor and process deposits from the Image Now Misc. Cash Receipts queue.
- Monitor and process deposits from the Image Now Fan Tracker Cash Receipts queue. Verify accuracy on e-forms and follow-up on discrepancies as needed.
- Monitor and process deposits from the Daily Sales Transmission queue.
- Post daily Accounts Receivable payments.
- Monitor cash accounts for debit/credit activity from daily bank file and process accordingly.
- Weekly reconciliation of Airport fuel tickets to sales log.
- Process corporate and DIS credit card payments through Virtual Merchant.
- Research and resolve discrepancies for banking items/ deposits /ticketing issues and DST’s as needed.
- Maintain Sanction payment schedule, wire initiation and preparation of handwrite.
- Maintain corporate supply room inventory and order supplies as needed.
- Daily preparation of accounting distribution for handwrites.
- Scan checks via remote deposit capture and forward PDF from bank to Image Now.
- Initiate wires from banking websites.
- Initiate and approve bank transfers (including ACH) to maintain cash flow.
- Weekly reconciliation of 56 cash accounts and the preparation/distribution of cash report to senior management. Communication of cash flow forecasting needs.
- Process journal entries as necessary for assigned BU’s.
- Open and distribute daily mail.
- Prepare financial month end books and scanning to Q drive.
- Scan and distribute all corporate Quarterly fluxes and grids.
- Maintain Corporate Accounting personnel vacation calendar and time analysis.
- Special projects as assigned by Treasury Supervisor or Director of Accounting.
No direct supervision. However, this role requires the accurate and timely posting of AR payments and cash receipts through direct collaboration cross-functionally, and across many business units.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
At least five years of related experience.
OTHER PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proficient use of systems, (i.e., GL reporting, MS Excel, MS Word)
- Strong technical skills ensuring consistent application of GAAP
- Effective communication to all levels of management at the business unit and corporate
- High personal and professional standards of ethics and integrity
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.