Homestead-Miami Speedway is hiring a Manager of Digital Marketing to promote motorsports, and specifically the three Championship NASCAR races to local and national audiences.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities for the Manager of Digital Marketing position include:
- Developing a short and long term marketing plan for all of Homestead-Miami Speedway’s digital channels surrounding NASCAR’s Championship Weekend.
- Coordinating digital marketing and advertising campaigns within a strict budget.
- Manage all aspects of Homestead-Miami Speedway’s CRM activities.
- Manage all of Homestead-Miami Speedway’s social media channels.
- Manage the website and mobile website.
- Manage the mobile application.
- Produce creative pieces (i.e. flyers, banner ads, posters) in conjunction with brand and campaign strategies.
- Seek out upcoming and new social media channels to drive the brand forward.
- Supporting the Speedway’s overall marketing campaigns.
- Participating and networking within the digital industry. Get involved in industry related associations and organizations.
- Manage pre-race and post-race activities including booking A-list acts, concerts, national anthem singers, etc.
- Manage the fan experience elements on race weekend (overarching “leadership” of experience based items on race weekend including but not limited to leaderboard, PA announcers, and text messaging system).
- Identifying and maintaining contact with potential and existing customers as required.
- Understanding and supporting the company's sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to all customers.
- Generate new and creative ideas to attract and promote the Speedway.
- Providing superior care and service to internal and external customers.
- Performing quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interacting professionally with other employees, customers and vendors.
- Working effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Working independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Performing other related duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English and Spanish, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively manage/coordinate simultaneous projects, and successfully prioritize multiple tasks with good judgment.
- Proficiency in the entire Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Self-starter, career-orientated professional.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports.
- Proven written and presentation skills.
- Must have excellent computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must be able to work flexible schedules including weekends, nights and holidays.
- Minimum 3+ Years of experience in marketing, public relations, sports management, communications preferred.
Usual office working conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities, duties, functions and tasks.
Special Position Requirements
Position may require travel as needed.
Homestead-Miami Speedway is a world-class motorsports facility located just south of Miami in tropical South Florida. The Speedway is the home of Ford Championship Weekend, the season-finales for the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, XFINITY and Gander Outdoors Truck Series. In addition to these major spectator events, the Speedway is active more than 300 days per year with multiple forms of racing, testing, track rentals, driving schools, and community events.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.