- Responsible for the sale of all Homestead Miami Speedway corporate partnerships and assets.
- Responsible for the sale of all International Speedway Corporation assets and inventory, in conjunction with the ISC overall strategic sales plan. Work alongside the Vice President and other corporate sales managers on the overall renewal process for all corporate clients nationally, regionally and local.
- Work alongside the Vice President and other corporate sales managers on the delivery of all on-site sponsor and corporate customer requirements, exceeding expectations during race weekend and other affiliated events.
- Assist in the planning and development of, in accordance with budget guidelines, a local and regional sales and marketing plan for event related activities at HMS. Such activities shall include, but not limited to, event sponsorships, promotional partnerships, displays, and group sales packages including chalets, suites, fan hospitality, tour buses, and other revenue generating opportunities
- Responsible for the development, marketing and selling of premium corporate entertainment and sponsorship packages to national, regional and local companies. Build and cultivate an ongoing “pipeline” of corporate contacts and potential sponsors. Maintain an updated accurate corporate customer database.
- Work with the other members of the corporate sales department t towards the objective of delivering exclusive attention to, and creating a first class experience for our sponsors and partners, provide excellent customer service to our corporate customers in a manner consistent with meeting/exceeding expectations. Have an understanding and complete knowledge of all corporate customer activities prior to and during race events. Serve as a customer representative, as needed, to affect timely completion of all track obligations and to coordinate the delivery and distribution of all benefits during events.
The successful candidate will be creative, a self-starter, highly motivated, organized and a team player with attention to detail and demonstrated ability to multi-task. Candidate is expected to bring a positive attitude to the workplace, to be cheerful, engaging, cooperative and productive, and to perform additional duties as required for the efficient operations of the Speedway.
- Four year degree in business management or communications from an accredited college/university.
- Minimum of five year’s sales experience, specifically in sponsorship or corporate partnerships.
- Preferably five to ten years’ experience in business development of an organization, preferably within sports or entertainment.
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, database programs within a windows environment.
- Strong internal/external customer relations and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Basic financial skills on a task, project, and processes basis.
- Consultative sales style, prospecting skills, and a desire to identify new business opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.