Daytona International Speedway is the home of “The Great American Race” – the DAYTONA 500! Since the conclusion of our massive renovation, the World Center of Racing now gives our fans a one of a kind experience at an iconic venue. We are currently looking for motivated and outgoing crew members that will deliver the best experience in sports.
Wardrobe Fan Crew:
Wardrobe Fan Crew is an important part of the Daytona experience. As a member of the Fan Crew, you will be responsible for issuing and receiving wardrobe items to the Fan Crew. Wardrobe Fan Crew will work select publicly ticketed events throughout the year.
Wardrobe Fan Crew is ONLY a seasonal/temporary event based position. Shifts and hours will vary depending on specific event needs.
- Issuing and receiving the daily wardrobe to Fan Crew (Shirts, Jacket, Rain Coat, Hats, and Lanyards)
- Minimal laundry
- Keep Wardrobe areas organized and neat
- Must be friendly, enthusiastic, personable, and reliable
- Customer service experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills
- Must learn quickly and be trainable
- Ability to work in a fast pace & high stress environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work in variable seasonal weather conditions
- Ability to work with others and take direction
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as assigned
- Must follow dress code and have a clean, presentable appearance at all times
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.