Daytona International Speedway is the home of “The Great American Race” – the DAYTONA 500! We are currently looking for motivated and outgoing crew members that will deliver the best experience in sports.
EVENT TRAM AMBASSADOR rides on a tram to ensure guests remain seated while the tram is in motion. Ambassador alerts the driver immediately upon observing any unsafe movement of guests or incidents jeopardizing fan safety, equipment malfunction or failure. Ambassador must make PA announcements and play the designated PA message for each segment.
EVENT TRAM ATTENDANT is positioned in one of the tram plazas and is responsible for greeting guests as they enter the plaza, directing guests to the proper boarding que to enter depending on their destination, assist in loading and unloading guests and their belongings (wheelchairs, strollers, etc), and ensure children are seated at inside locations. Attendants will work under the direction of the tram plaza supervisors.
You may be assigned to work as a tram ambassador or a plaza attendant.
Ambassadors and Attendants are only used during specified events during the race season, and will be assigned shifts based on needs by the Guest Services Department. Shifts range from 8 – 15 hours but depend on race finish times.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL POSITIONS:
- Strong communications and customer service skills
- Fast learner
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high stress environment
- Ability to stand and/or sit for long periods of time (8-15 hours)
- Ability to work outdoors in changing weather conditions for extended periods
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as assigned
- Must be able to work the assigned events
- Positive attitude, friendly and outgoing
ISC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce