Daytona International Speedway is the home of “The Great American Race” – the DAYTONA 500! Since the conclusion of our massive renovation, the World Center of Racing now gives our fans a one of a kind experience at an iconic venue. We are currently looking for motivated and outgoing crew members that will deliver the best experience in sports.
Support Team assists the entire Guest Services department with critical tasks on event days at Daytona International Speedway. This position is an integral part of bringing our guests an unforgettable racing experience.
Support Team is ONLY a seasonal/temporary event based position.
Shift length: 12+ hours depending on specific event needs and event conditions.
- Setup and tear-down items such as signage, tents, tables, chairs, and steel barricades
- Transporting staff to and from specific work locations on property
- Deliver items such as water coolers and event information to Fan Crew Members
- Assist all Guest Services departments with various tasks
- All other duties assigned
- Must be able to pass a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) check (valid Driver’s License)
- Must be friendly, enthusiastic, personable, and reliable
- Excellent communication skills
- Must learn quickly and be trainable
- Ability to work in a faced paced & high stress environment
- Ability to be on feet for extended periods of time (8-12 hours)
- Ability to work outside in variable seasonal weather conditions
- Ability to work with others and take direction
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as assigned
- Must be able to lift equipment in excess 50 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.