Daytona International Speedway is the home of “The Great American Race” – the DAYTONA 500! Since the conclusion of our massive renovation, the World Center of Racing now gives our fans a one of a kind experience at an iconic venue. We are currently looking for motivated and outgoing crew members that will deliver the best experience in sports.
Venue Fan Crew:
Venue Fan Crew is an important part of the Daytona experience. As a member of the Fan Crew, you will be responsible for bringing our guests an unforgettable racing experience. Fan Crew will work select publicly ticketed events throughout the year.
Venue Fan Crew is ONLY a seasonal/temporary event based position. Shifts and hours will vary depending on specific event needs.
- Assisting guests with the location of their seats
- Monitoring elevators and escalators
- Enforcing Speedway policies and procedures
- Providing event information to all guests
- Checking assigned area before gates open to make sure all is in working order
- Must be friendly, enthusiastic, personable, and reliable
- Customer service experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Must learn quickly and be trainable
- Ability to work in a faced paced & high stress environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work outside in variable seasonal weather conditions
- Ability to work with others and take direction
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as assigned
- Must follow dress code and have a clean, presentable appearance at all times
ISC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce