Seasonal Credentials Assistant
This position is responsible for assisting in the event-time day-to-day credential operation at Daytona International Speedway, the world’s only motorsports stadium. The position assists in setting up and issuing credential and parking access for media, partners/sponsors and event workers, while also recording waiver signatures for all recipients. The position calls for some night and weekend shifts in addition to regular daily working hours. The position is seasonal/temporary only active during events throughout the year and pay is based on an hourly wage.
Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and vendors.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in filling out information on credentials and parking passes.
- Assist with credential distribution.
- May require work on weekends.
- May assist with other duties assigned by the Manager of Credentials.
Qualifications / Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to carry equipment up to 10 pounds.
- Valid driver’s license with no restrictions.
- Be able to take direction and work well with others.
- The ability to work in a diverse environment in an efficient, consistent and professional manner.
- Excellent organizational skills, prioritization and attention to detail.
ISC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce