Daytona International Speedway is the home of “The Great American Race” – the DAYTONA 500! Since the conclusion of our massive renovation, the World Center of Racing now gives our fans a one of a kind experience at an iconic venue. We are currently looking for motivated and outgoing crew members that will deliver the best experience in sports.
Guest Services Booth Fan Crew:
The role of Guest Services Booth Fan Crew is to assist guests at one of the Guest Services Booths that are located around property and in the venue. As a member of the Fan Crew, you will be responsible for bringing our guests an unforgettable racing experience. Fan Crew will work select publicly ticketed events throughout the year.
Guest Services Booth Fan Crew is ONLY a seasonal/temporary event based position. Shifts and hours will vary depending on specific event needs.
- Providing correct information to guests
- Assisting guests with Lost & Found
- Claim-tagging certain guest items (umbrellas, strollers) for post-race pickup
- Fulfillment of Daytona’s “Fans Crew” initiatives.
- Must be friendly, enthusiastic, personable, and reliable
- Customer service experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Must learn quickly and be trainable
- Ability to work in a faced paced & high stress environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work outside in variable seasonal weather conditions
- Ability to work with others and take direction
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as assigned
- Must follow dress code and have a clean, presentable appearance at all times
ISC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce