Join the best Ticket Office Team in the business for 2018 Rolex, Speedweeks and Bike Week. Job Summary: Duties include interacting with customers in a professional and sales oriented manner. Provide customer service, product upsell and order processing to drive/walk-ups. This position does not supervise any employees. This position is during event time only. Essential Functions:Performs any combination of the following duties according to specific departmental guidelines:
- Strong communication skills
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Previous cash and credit card handling skills.
- Ability to work outdoors in changing weather conditions.
- Positive attitude.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate in an effective and professional manner.
- Understanding of Facility and general race knowledge.
- Flexible schedule, able to work evenings and weekends.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.