Duties include interacting with customers in a professional and sales oriented manner, performing clerical/order entry work requiring application of various work methods and procedures, and familiarity with departmental functions, policies, and practices. Provide for customer service, product upsell problem-solving and order processing via telephone and walk-ups. Directly reports to Manager of Ticketing Services. This position does not supervise any employees.
Performs any combination of the following duties according to specific departmental guidelines:
- Maintain/retain current business through outbound calls to create long-term customer – employee relationships
- Continually learn new events, promotions, sales techniques, and operational materials necessary to communicate to customer
- Create, sell and process a DAYTONA EXPERIENCE via FanTracker ticket software
- Extensive use of computer applications such as FanTracker reservation system and Microsoft programs
May be asked to perform any of the duties below:
- Assist with offsite ticket sales / promotions
- Race weekend duties include but not limited to: advance sales, will call and resolving customer issues, assist in training and oversight of event or seasonal staff
- Cash handling skills and general checks and balance knowledge
- Performs other such duties as may be assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively; excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and to request clarification when needed.
- Organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet the public well and to deal effectively with their questions or problems,
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, employees, customers and officials in other departments.
- Ability to work alone or with others.
- Practice and maintain professional work ethics, attitude, and appearance.
- Proficient computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Flexible schedule, able to work some evenings and most weekends. Open office hours 7 days a week 9:00am – 6:00pm with extended hours leading into event weekends.
ISC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce