Stadium Fan Crew:
Stadium Fan Crew is an important part of the Chicagoland Speedway experience. As a member of the Fan Crew, you will be responsible for bringing our guests an unforgettable racing experience. Fan Crew will work select publicly ticketed events throughout the year.
Stadium Fan Crew is ONLY a seasonal/temporary event based position. Shifts and hours will vary depending on specific event needs.
· Assisting guests with the location of their seats
· Monitoring elevators
· Enforcing Speedway policies and procedures
· Providing event information to all guests
· Checking assigned area before gates open to make sure all is in working order
· Must be friendly, enthusiastic, personable, and reliable
· Customer service experience preferred
· Excellent communication skills
· Must learn quickly and be trainable
· Ability to work in a faced paced & high stress environment
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Ability to work outside in variable seasonal weather conditions
· Ability to work with others and take direction
· Must be able to work nights and weekends as assigned
· Must follow dress code and have a clean, presentable appearance at all time
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.