The Hospitality Event Staff will gain valuable experience and knowledge of the inner workings of the sports and motorsports industries, while supporting the event operations process at Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway.
NHRA, May 30th-June 2nd
ARCA and NASCAR events, June 27th-30th
Additional Events: -
LODRS/Burndown, July 12th-14th - NMRA/NMCA, July 26th-28th - Classic, August 17th
*Additional events may be added throughout the season*
Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and vendors
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
Serve as a staff member working on-site during our motorsports events, providing exceptional customer service to all event patrons and VIP guests. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Checking in guests to hospitality areas
- Taking tickets and passing out wristbands to hospitality customers
- Escorting VIPs around property
- Answering questions and providing basic event information
- Attention to detail and excellent customer service skills are required
- Comfort to work in a fast paced and high energy environment.
- The ability to respond quickly, calmly, and professionally to event-related problems and emergencies
- Enthusiastic about learning about the sports industry
- High school or equivalent education required, pursuing a college degree preferred
Office working conditions. Outdoor working conditions. Weekend and evening hours are required during the event season. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities, duties, and functions.
*APPLICANTS MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR WEEKENDS OF MAY 30-JUNE 2 & JUNE 27-30*
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.