This position will assist with all activities surrounding the NHRA and NASCAR events taking place at Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway. Two great weekends full of fun, festivities and of course providing some of the best guest service to the best fans around!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greet event guests
- Scan tickets going in and out of both locations
- Provide quality guest service and assistance to clients, guests and other team members
- Abide by and enforce the facility policies and safety procedures
- Provide a fan friendly environment for all guests
- Setup/take down necessary equipment for events
- Communicate and record any guest issues within the facility
- Golf cart driver (must be approved and trained)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Education and/or Experience
Guest service experience preferred, but ongoing training will be offered
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.