Guest Services & Event Operations Crew Members play a key role in preparing the Stadium prior to events.
· Water and ice distribution
· Bike-rack set-up
· Charging station placement
· Moving event related equipment
· Various other duties as assigned
· Must be friendly, enthusiastic, and personable
· Customer service experience preferred
· Strong communication skills
· Must learn quickly and be trainable
· Ability to work in a faced paced & high stress environment
· Ability to be on feet for extended periods of time (8-12 hours)
· Ability to work outside in variable seasonal weather conditions
· Ability to work with others and take direction
· Must be able to work nights and weekends as assigned
· Must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license
Set-up Crew Members are ONLY a seasonal/temporary event based position. Main event set-up runs April through July with possible smaller events throughout the year. Shift length: 8-12 hours depending on specific event needs and event conditions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.