Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and vendors.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Partnership Marketing - Further develop and evolve the Partnership Management services at CLS and Route 66. Orchestrate and manage the Hospitality Services Programs in conjunction with all events at Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway.
- Serve as a member of the BU’s Leadership Team
- One full time & multiple seasonal positions will report to the Director of Partnership Marketing & Hospitality Services
- Provide overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit through supervisors and non-supervisory employees
- Oversee the interviewing, hiring and training of employees; plan, assign and direct work; appraise performance and discipline employees; address and resolve problems
- Prepare and administer budgets and provide financial reports for partnership marketing, hospitality programming, Route 66 Raceway merchandise and new business opportunities.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with organizations policies and applicable laws.
Partnership Management - Responsible for leading the oversight and coordination of all corporate partnership account management functions, including contractual benefit fulfillment for partners, relationship development, assisting with sales presentations, assisting with prospecting, co-leading renewal discussions, and overall department sales growth.
- Direct day-to-day responsibility for a TBD number of accounts.
- Develop a keen understanding of each partner’s business, goals and objectives to maximize value for both the partner and CLS & R66
- Schedule and fulfill sponsorship assets such as hospitality, tickets, signage, radio, digital/social and retail promotions
- Spearhead sponsorship communications, presentations and meetings, including preparing action plans, proposals, end-of-year recaps, and meeting agendas
- Build strong relationships with partner decision makers, influencers and agencies
- Ensure all contractual obligations and partner needs are met.
- Build impactful relationships with partners’ key personnel
- Be proactive to garner business to business activation, make B2B introductions
- Stay abreast of the latest technology trends in order to use new mediums to enhance partner activation and use of assets
- Asset management and tracking
- Race day activation and preparation
- Oversee third-party vendor relationships and ensure performance standards are met (examples include: on-site signage vendors, operational trade relationships, etc.)
- Perform assigned event day responsibilities during all major event weekends.
- Various additional duties and projects as assigned.
- Manage and oversee the BU’s Food and Beverage partnership with Levy Restaurants
- Manage allocation of capital resources
- Ensure that the F&B guest experience continues to improve and evolve (new offerings, scorecard metrics, etc...).
- Work in a highly collaborative manner with Group Sales team to identify and structure guest hospitality offerings that achieve financial objectives
- Responsible for overall hospitality expense management
- Implementation and Execution of Hospitality Programs
- Event Hospitality Scorecards
- New revenue generation opportunities / results
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) and/or minimum of 7+ years of guest service / customer service and sales / business development experience
- Excellent communication, time management, and project management skills
- Must possess strong creative thinking / problem solving skills
- Must possess a sales focused mentality and passion, with the ability to conceptualize, develop and implement new revenue generation opportunities
- Ability to make quick and complex decisions under pressure
- Strong financial management skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment interacting with multiple departments in a highly collaborative fashion
- Must possess a positive attitude, self-confidence, professionalism, integrity, motivation, and a very strong work ethic.
Usual office working conditions. Night and weekend hours will be necessary. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities, duties, and functions.
Special Position Requirements
Position may require travel as requested.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.