The duties of the Fan Relations Specialist will include, but not limited to, interacting with both external and internal customers in a professional manner, fulfillment of requests requiring the use of various applications and procedures, and familiarity with multi-departmental functions, policies and practices. Provide for customer service, product upsell and order processing via telephone, mail, and walk-ups. Directly reports to the Manager of Ticketing, while coordinating main office activities with the Administration department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Answer and direct all incoming calls for main office phone
- Sell and renew ticket orders for race tickets, fan hospitality and additional event activities to customers via telephone, mail and walk-up
- Open, sort and deliver all incoming mail and packages
- Manage all office supply orders
- Process FedEx and UPS shipments
- Assist accounting with various duties, including invoice coding
- Make outbound sales calls
- Print, verify and prepare tickets
- Race weekend duties include, but not limited to: setup of remote ticket buildings; assist in ticket counting and balancing; advance sales; will call and resolving customer issues
- Operate computer, calculator, copier, and/or other office machines
- Assist with offsite ticket sales/promotions when needed
- Maintain company phone roster
- Assist with various tasks and running office errands.
- Perform other duties as assigned and occasionally work non-traditional hours
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Experience in customer sales and service
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, employees and officials in other departments
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work alone or with others
- Practice and maintain professional work ethics, attitude, and appearance
- Computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Flexible schedule, able to work some evenings and weekends
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.