Summary: This position is responsible for the maintenance and setup of all event related equipment/assets. Responsible for completing maintenance based upon schedules in compliance with safety and regulatory guidelines, and ensuring compliance with company policies, safety and performance standards, and all government regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to supervise & provide leadership when directing temporary workers
- Assist manager in maintaining trailer equipment inventories
- Prepare and submit log books and fuel logs for service vehicles
- Maintenance of equipment to ensure equipment is in safe and working order in accordance with Health, Fire, Safety and Regulatory guidelines
- Notify manager of concerns with any equipment
- Direction and scheduling provided by from Fleet Operations/Maintenance Manager
- Responsible for set up of all event equipment
- Work closely with manager and have daily discussion to report event progress
- Help manager plan event trips by loading trailers in accordance with matrix and manager needs
- Extensive travel and long event hours
- Ability to drive consistency, strategic and innovative initiatives
- High school diploma or G.E.D. ( Jr. college, college and/or technical school graduate a plus ) or 1+ years’ experience in maintenance position or combination of both
- Valid driver’s license and insurance with no restrictions. CDL Class A very helpful
- Experience in electric, plumbing, carpentry or appliance repair a plus
- Forklift certification needed. We can train
- Be able to lift more than 50lbs.
- Be able to take direction and work well with others
- Strong attention to details, cost effectiveness and a keen sense of priority.
- The ability to work in a diverse environment in an efficient and consistent and professional manner
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.