Nashville Superspeedway, an elite venue within the Speedway Motorsports portfolio, is seeking current college students who are looking to gain internship experience working in ticketing within the sports and entertainment industry.
- Assist with mobile ticket effort prior to and on event weekends
- Provide excellent customer service to fans leading up to and on event weekends
- Execute Will Call and other box office responsibilities on event weekends
- Assist sales staff with special events as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure all ticketing needs are met
- Assist with ensuring record keeping is accurate
- Assist with creation of ticket promotions
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office products (word, excel, etc.)
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Must have a reliable method of transportation
- Knowledge of Ticketmaster, Archtics or related ticketing platform preferred
Interns will have the ability to play an integral, hands-on role in the growth and enhancement of the Nashville Superspeedway brand in preparation for its annual NASCAR Cup, Xfinity and Truck Series races every June and throughout the year.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.