Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Moscow and Shanghai.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy,delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
The UFC is seeking a highly-skilled, creative, and professional Videographer to join our Emmy Award-winning production team in Las Vegas. The ideal candidate has extensive cinematography experience, preferably in sports and documentary spaces, and demonstrates exceptional camera technique with strong visual storytelling skills. This position is responsible for capturing a wide variety of content for all media platforms, from filming documentaries in the field, to promotional shoots in a studio setting, and much more. This role is best-suited for those who thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment, and who enjoy working on challenging and diverse projects. UFC Videographers are encouraged to go beyond camera operation to contribute creative ideations and direction, organizational leadership, and innovative new approaches to their work.
- Creating high-end visual styles using lighting and camera techniques for high-profile shoots in field and studio settings.
- Shooting for a wide array of projects, from long-form documentaries, interview shows and studio-based series, for linear television networks and our own OTT service, UFC Fight Pass.
- Shooting stylized footage for promotional and product spots, show opens, features, trailers, sizzle reels, branded content, and more.
- Directing lighting design and set-up for shoots of various types and sizes.
- Capturing cinematic documentary footage, “NFL Films style,” at UFC live events.
- Working closely with producers, directors, writers, editors, and other shooters on collaborative projects.
- Continually learning and staying ahead of the latest in camera/lighting techniques and technology.
- Willing to work an irregular schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Willing to travel.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5+ years professional experience shooting a wide variety of content for all media platforms, in the field and studio environments.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines is required.
- Must be knowledgeable about the latest cinematography techniques and visual trends.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, is required.
- Must be discreet and trustworthy with access to sensitive information and projects.
- Documentary filming experience desired.
- Experience with lighting design and set-up desired.
- Knowledge with ARRI Amira, Arri Alexa Mini, and Sony FS7 camera technologies desired.
- MoVI Pro knowledge, time lapse photography and other motion control systems a plus.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere and Davinci Resolve a plus.
- Experience with working for an agency, post-production company or broadcast creative team is a plus.
- Sports cinematography experience a plus.
- Knowledge of mixed martial arts a plus.
UFC conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.