Videographer/Camera Operator with UFC in Las Vegas, NV
- Creating high-end visual styles using lighting and camera techniques for high-profile shoots in field and studio settings.
- Shooting for a wide array of projects, from long-form documentaries, interview shows and studio-based series, for linear television networks and our own OTT service, UFC Fight Pass.
- Shooting stylized footage for promotional and product spots, show opens, features, trailers, sizzle reels, branded content, and more.
- Directing lighting design and set-up for shoots of various types and sizes.
- Capturing cinematic documentary footage, “NFL Films style,” at UFC live events.
- Working closely with producers, directors, writers, editors, and other shooters on collaborative projects.
- Continually learning and staying ahead of the latest in camera/lighting techniques and technology.
- Willing to work an irregular schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Willing to travel.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5+ years professional experience shooting a wide variety of content for all media platforms, in the field and studio environments.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines is required.
- Must be knowledgeable about the latest cinematography techniques and visual trends.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, is required.
- Must be discreet and trustworthy with access to sensitive information and projects.
- Documentary filming experience desired.
- Experience with lighting design and set-up desired.
- Knowledge with ARRI Amira, Arri Alexa Mini, and Sony FS7 camera technologies desired.
- MoVI Pro knowledge, time lapse photography and other motion control systems a plus.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere and Davinci Resolve a plus.
- Experience with working for an agency, post-production company or broadcast creative team is a plus.
- Sports cinematography experience a plus.
- Knowledge of mixed martial arts a plus.
UFC conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Please include a link to your demo reel and/or portfolio
How many years of shooting experience do you have?
What cameras and/or other unique filming technology are you most proficient with?
Do you have any documentary filmmaking experience?
What is your proficiency in creating unique lighting setups? Do you have any experience with color correction?
What is your knowledge of MMA?