UFC Social Media Intern - Summer 2023 - UFC (Las Vegas · NV)
Jobs in Las Vegas · NV
In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
UFC’s Internship Program is designed to provide interns the opportunity to apply the knowledge and skills they have gained through their academic experience in a real-world corporate setting. Over the course of the program, the interns will become fully immersed in the daily operations of their department and will be directly involved with tasks and projects that contribute to UFC’s continued growth.
UFC’s Internship Program is open to any student who is currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program. This is an in-person internship in Las Vegas, NV. UFC does not provide relocation, housing, or transportation assistance.
The Summer 2023 program will begin on May 22, 2023 and will continue through August 4, 2023.
- Assists with the development of content for social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat) – from written copy to collecting images, videos, etc.
- Assists with day-to-day interaction, publishing, and responses to the UFC social communities.
- Assists with scheduling calendar for requested posts by various departments, athletes, and management teams.
- Provides reports that measure established KPIs.
- Performs other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills & Experience:
- Must be enrolled in a relevant academic program.
- User familiarity with various social media platforms.
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Professional demeanor.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel; ability to learn other basic computer programs.
Zuffa, LLC conducts pre-employment drug and background screenings
Zuffa, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.