UFC Originals Production Internship - Summer 2023 - UFC (Las Vegas · NV)
Jobs in Las Vegas · NV
In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Strategy for Winning:
UFC’s Internship Program is designed to provide interns the opportunity to apply the knowledge and skills they have gained through their academic experience in a real-world corporate setting. Over the course of the program, the interns will become fully immersed in the daily operations of their department and will be directly involved with tasks and projects that contribute to UFC’s continued growth.
UFC’s Internship Program is open to any student who is currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program. This is an in-person internship in Las Vegas, NV. UFC does not provide relocation, housing, or transportation assistance.
The Summer 2023 internship program will begin on May 22, 2023 and will continue through August 4, 2023.
- Acts as Production Assistant to assist staff and crew during shoots
- Assists with set up and tear down of shoots
- Logs footage into our production asset management system
- Organizes media in the production asset management system
- Creates video links for online distribution
- Prepares and assists editors with projects as needed
- Transcribes videos
- Downloads videos as needed
- Other tasks, duties, and projects as assigned
Skills & Experience
- Must be currently enrolled in an academic program directly relating to the position; Television, Film, Communication, or Journalism Majors; Junior, Senior, or Graduate-level preferred.
- Willingness to learn and advance production knowledge and skills, primarily in post-production and live television broadcasting.
- Proficient in Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Comfortable using Mac-based products; knowledge of basic computer programs and a willingness to utilize and learn new programs.
- Sharp focus, self-motivated, and driven personality.
- Ability to take ownership of delegated work and projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
- Must be a team player.
Zuffa, LLC conducts pre-employment drug and background screenings
Zuffa, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.