This position is responsible for coordinating all company event and non-event travel. This position coordinates all aspects of travel arrangements, including flights, rental car, hotels, car services etc., done on the CONCUR online system and/or with off-site Zuffa licensed travel agents. This position has significant fiduciary responsibility, and follows specific company standards and guidelines in making travel decisions and arrangements in the most efficient and economical manner.
1. Arranges travel arrangements for UFC events and/or non-event travel requests within company guidelines and standards for excellent customer service.?
2. Upon receipt of approved UFC Travel Request Forms or upon request by a Zuffa Executive, arranges for appropriate travel arrangements for non-event travel needs, including, flights, hotels, conference or meeting room arrangements, rental cars or chauffeured cars (limos, SUVs, town cars), or other needs as requested and approved. May make adjustments to arrangements prior to and during the time of the travel as necessary.
3. Receives travel request forms and forwards the form to the company immigration department, who will verify the required travel documents for international travel.
4. Researches travel options using online resources, Concur travel booking tool or Zuffa licensed travel agent partners.
5. Prepares and distributes itineraries to requestor of travel and follows up with each individual to verify that they received it and that they do not have any questions or concerns.
6. Monitors weather and news for any circumstances that may cause airport delays and assists travelers with operational disruptions.
7. Monthly reconciling of cost incurred for hotels, rental cars, and car service.
8. Prepares invoices for flight or mileage reimbursements.
9. Verifies and updates contact information for fighters and staff.
10. Verifies which members of each fighter’s team (Corner, Managers, Translators, etc.) are traveling and the dates that each member will be arriving and departing.
11. In coordination with Public Relations, makes arrangements for flights, hotel accommodations, and transportation needs for Public Relations tours and events.
12. Verifies any contract specific travel specifications that may be required for each fighter for Public Relations tours and events and arranges travel needs accordingly.
13. Maintains detailed records of each expense that is charged to the Zuffa travel credit card and assists Accounting with reconciliation of travel card charges.
14. Assist Operations Team with local events as necessary.
15. Remains on stand-by status to make travel arrangements as necessary for unforeseen circumstances.
Skills & Experience:
1. High school diploma or GED, college degree preferred.
2. Minimum of 3 years of detailed, busy customer service experience, preferably from an airline or travel agent environment.
3. 1-2 years significant travel scheduling experience required. Ideally, scheduling travel for large corporation or significant event scheduling experience.
4. Familiarity with and preferably experience using GDS systems (Sabre, Apollo, Amadeus etc), Concur Travel booking platform and other travel technologies.
5. General knowledge of travel industry such as flights, trains, rental cars, limousine services, hotel and conference accommodations.
6. Ability to plan, to organize, and effectively arrange for travel of large numbers of individuals and multiple events simultaneously.
7. Very Customer-service driven.
8. Ability to establish and maintain effective internal and external working relationships
9. Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing with individuals in all levels of the organization.
10. Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
11. Excellent organizational skills.
12. Excellent attention to detail.
13. Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel, Basic level skills with Microsoft Word, and Outlook and ability to learn other basic computer programs.
Zuffa, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Zuffa, LLC conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings