Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Moscow and Shanghai.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
UFC offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, life, supplemental life, short-term disability and 401(k) with a company match. Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy,delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. We have a regular wellness calendar for employees featuring health and nutritional classes. The Las Vegas office participates annually in a citywide Corporate Challenge. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
This position works exclusively with the digital media teams and producers to create engaging, thought-provoking and creative content that plays across all digital platforms. Reporting to the Social Media Director, and acting as a liaison with UFC production, this position owns the social video strategy from planning & editing, to delivering assets to stakeholders. The Social Media Editor & Videographer works within the company’s website branding guidelines to ensure all content is consistent and accurate, and brings platform-appropriate creativity and personality to each project.
- Shoots and edits long-form and short-form content for digital platforms
- Creates compelling content in response to a content brief, but also works in the moment as projects arise.
- Ensures that high production values, brand principles and standards are maintained across all platforms
- Works with multiple stakeholders
- Organizes and manages media (raw footage, final edits, etc.) and integrates into UFC’s production systems and flow
- Provides general sound design and color correction
- Executes basic motion graphic renders according to UFC brand guidelines
- Participates in the upkeep of camera and editing equipment
- Travels globally
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in HD workflow, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Studio Suite
- Experience shooting with a variety of cameras (Sony, Canon, Red, etc.)
- Must have excellent time management skills in order to multitask and beat deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to think conceptually and executionally to tell visual stories and push boundaries
- Must have great communication and storytelling skills to convey your approach and techniques to internal team members
- Receptive to notes and feedback throughout the editing process
- Familiar with various video file formats and specifications adherent to multiple social media platforms
- Excellent project management skills and can communicate work effectively to stakeholders
- Ability to work well with on-screen talent
- Proficiency in motion graphics a plus
- Experience with 3D modeling and animation a plus
- A passion for or knowledge of UFC also a plus
UFC conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.