Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore and Sao Paulo.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy,delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
The UFC is seeking a Senior Producer to join our Emmy Award-winning production team in Las Vegas. The ideal candidate will have substantial experience producing a wide variety of original programming and promotional content for a major sports and/or entertainment brand, across all media platforms. This position provides creative direction and organizational leadership, overseeing the production process on multiple, diverse projects simultaneously. This position is well-suited for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment. We’re looking for a skilled, professional producer who is also a creative storyteller at heart, always seeking innovative new approaches to their work.
1. Produces long-form programming, including full-length documentaries, compilation shows and studio-based series, for linear television networks, media partners, and our own OTT service, UFC Fight Pass.
2. Produces short-form content, including promotional spots/trailers, features, opens/teases, and more, across all media platforms.
3. Produces branded content that connects the UFC brand with the brands of our corporate sponsors in ways that generate interest and drive traffic.
4. Develops innovative programming ideas, builds show formats, writes treatments, and pitches new concepts to internal groups and external partners.
5. Writes voice-over narration scripts for long-form and short-form content.
6. Leads our team of producers, directors, designers, and editors on various projects, establishing an environment of innovative thinking and strategic risk-taking.
7. Interprets research and analytics to provide insight that effectively translates into the production of compelling content.
8. Leads multiple projects simultaneously, from concept to completion, while efficiently managing production budgets and delivery schedules.
9. Facilitates effective communications between departments (marketing, sales, creative, PR, digital, sponsorship, etc.) and with external parties (media partners, corporate sponsors, production vendors, etc.).
10. Continually raises the bar for innovative producing and creative storytelling, and inspires others to do their best work.
Skills & Experience:
1. 7-10 years professional experience as a lead producer for a major media company.
2. Demonstrable, relevant experience creating and producing compelling programming of various genres, formats and lengths, for all media platforms.
3. Management experience required, either corporate or project-based, with strong leadership qualities and organizational skills.
4. Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Broadcasting, Radio/TV/Film, or equivalent work experience.
5. Proficiency in all facets of production process required.
6. Experience working for an advertising agency, post-production company or broadcast creative team is a plus.
7. Must be able to work both independently and collaboratively on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed.
9. Experience in a sports environment is preferred.
10. Extensive knowledge of MMA is a plus.
UFC conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.